The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Grady Arnold, 11/07/1958, of 704 West Avenue in Crosby — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kenneth L Bonnette, 12/14/1958, of 845 Everrett St. in Jackson — arrested for shoplifting, no proof of insurance and no drivers license by BPD.
• Tyler Lashawn Love, 06/27/1994, of 27 Old Wesson Trail — arrested for disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by BPD.
• Demetrice Davis, 05/20/1975, of 801 MLK Drive — arrested for possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by BPD.
• Caprice Iesha Hayes, 09/29/1995, of 444 East Cherokee St. — arrested for disturbing the peace and willful trespassing by BPD.
• Adam Stanton King, 07/11/1980, of 333 Brookhaven St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Thomas D. Marks, 03/11/1977, of 535 Roger St. — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Jaleel Wilson, 01/14/1995, of 900 Williams St. — arrested for disturbing the peace and willful trespassing by BPD.
• David Heathcock, 11/11/1974, of 319 Georgia Ave. — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Jason Henry Lambert, 08/12/1983, of 171 Overpass Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation, two counts of simple assault and contempt of justice court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Dorothy Smith, 06/03/1987, of 1341 Union St. — serving weekends for LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.