The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Lee Bates, 10/06/1965, of 1521 Thompson Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for shoplifting, disorderly conduct and public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Timothy James Bown, 05/25/1983, of 100 Cherry Street — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Rebecca Lyn Kinchen, 11/08/1976, of 2851 Horace Lane in Wesson — arrested for DUI first offense and no proof of insurance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kenneth Lowe, 12/13/1987, of 104 Longie Dale in Hazelhurst — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Chad Everett Moore, 11/22/1992, of 3866 Athens Trail in Wesson — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Dustin Randal Thompson, 12/15/1982, of 1967 Hwy. 51 NE — arrested for public profanity and disturbing the peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.