The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Monday was as follows:
• Kenneth Ray Baggett, 02/28/1992, of 2741 Lake Lincoln Drive — arrested for shoplifting and willful trespassing by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Desiree L. Barnett, 07/02/1990, of 1347 Hwy. 923 in Osyka — serving weekends for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• George Anthony Skipworth, of 2452 Ellzey Drive in Wesson — arrested for shoplifting, aggravated assault of law enforcement, resisting arrest, indictment, willful trespassing and felony fleeing law enforcement by BPD.
• Danny Thomas, 12/16/1973, of 937 Wellman Drive — serving weekends for LCSO.
• Reginald M. Fox, 07/05/1974, of 692 Mt. Zion Road in Wesson — arrested for sexual battery by LCSO.
• Praveon T. Sanders, 11/06/1994, of 900 Williams St. — arrested for disorderly conduct and simple assault by BPD.
• Roderick Schrell Brewer, 01/14/1976, of 1287 Brookway Blvd. — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
• Chance Rancifer, 10/21/1978, of 2436 Ellis Road — arrested for false pretenses by LCSO.
• Bonnie Steen, 08/07/1965, of 2020 Evans Loop in Ruth — arrested for failure to comply with request by LCSO.
• Nathan Hampton Williams, 09/21/1989, of 3834 Hwy. 550 — arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Lawson Elkins, 12/13/1983, of 1953 Hwy. 583 in Bogue Chitto — arrested for willful trespassing by LCSO.
• James Ptrichard, 03/25/1977, of 2830 Bahalia Road in Wesson — arrested for DUI first offense and possession of open beer by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.