The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Steve L. Bennett, 10/07/1962, of 1051 Hwy. 38 Kentwood Drive in Kentwood, Louisiana — arrested for aggravated assault by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jason Glenn Davis, 07/15/1977, of 2732 Hwy. 51 SE in Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Devin Lamon Dixon, 07/15/1978, of 1518 Coopertown Road — serving time for LCSO.
• Craig Jabari Dunbar, 06/29/1990, of 933 South Egypt Circle — arrested for failure to yield and indictment by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Travis Harris, 07/13/1982, of 1033 Whitaker Place in Memphis — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by MBN.
• Andres Lopez, 06/22/1985, of King Trail — arrested for DUI first offense, possession of beer in dry county, improper parking and no driver’s license by LCSO.
• Peter Joshua Pickens, 11/05/1989, of 542 East Buchanan St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana greater than one ounce by MBN.
• Amber Nicole Rushing, 02/15/1993, of 2796 Nola Road — arrested for burglary of all but dwelling, contempt of city court and petit larceny by LCSO.
• Michael Rushing, 05/16/1983, of 2796 Nola Road — arrested for burglary of all but dwelling and petit larceny by LCSO.
• Ricardo M. Smith, 12/17/1994, of 311 Virginia Ave. — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Harold Edward Wall Jr., 04/28/1955, of 153 Springfield Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for sale of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Jerry Lyons, 05/10/1969, of 2836 Hopewell Road — arrested for justice court warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.