Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office make arrests for DUI, public drunkenness, possession of controlled substances; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Frederick Flowers, 12/30/1981, of 1032 Hwy. 550 — arrested for public drunk and possession of drug paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Chandler Lewis, 12/13/1995, of 780 Nola Road in Sontag — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jermaine Martel Nelson, 10/05/1993, of 2138 Madison Road — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Erica Pruden, 12/08/1994, of 917 Calvary Drive in Bogue Chitto — serving weekends by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thomas Starnes, 10/27/1987, of 7063 Hwy. 547 in Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first offense, possession of beer in a dry county and improper equipment on vehicle by LCSO.
• Anthony Demon Thomas, 07/15/1990, of 311 North Virginia Avenue — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Charly Q. Carroll, 08/18/1984, of 1002 Douglas Drive in McComb — arrested for driving with a suspended license and expired vehicle tag by LCSO.
• Kendall Inabet, 07/20/1999, of 1086 Nobles Lane in Hazlehurst — arrested for careless driving, DUI first offense and DUI – child endangerment by MHP.
• Troy Allen, 11/08/1967, of 1961 Paxton Lane — arrested for DUI first offense by LCSO.
• Butch Cassidy Delaughter, 04/23/1983, of 1538 Lambert Lane — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• James Alston Dye, 09/20/1998, of 1005 Deer Ridge Road in McComb — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of beer in a dry county and disorderly conduct by LCSO.
• Michael Grim, 01/20/1982, of 1003 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for DUI first offense and possession of liquor in a dry county by LCSO.
• Becky Nicole Kemph, 08/15/1988, of 1003 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Stephanie Burgess Smith, 12/07/1969, of 1248 Arlington Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for seatbelt violation, DUI first offense and possession of a beer in dry county by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Corrections and clarifications:
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.
Brookhaven Police deal with intoxicated subjects and traffic accidents over weekend; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Vandalism on Evelyn Street •... read more