4 arrested for possession of controlled substances, jailed in Lincoln County; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Roderick Wade Reid, 01/30/1983, of 570 Enon Sartinville Road, Jayess — arrested for possession of schedule II controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Charles Frank Jackson III, 08/13/1991, of 989 Mallaieu Drive — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Sarah Mercier, 07/05/1996, of 929 Hunters Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute by LCSO.
• Timothy Jones Boman, 05/25/1983, of 766 Hog Chain Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by LCSO.
• Jacob McCalister Bell Jr., 12/11/1986, of 3422 Pioneer Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana — arrested for possession of schedule I controlled substance; possession of paraphernalia; possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm by Mississippi Department of Transportation.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Divorces Divorces filed with the Lincoln County Chancery Court from Dec. 2- 8 are: • Aonesia Latrease Brown Byrd vs... read more