Two Brookhaven men arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• George Hudson, 08/31/1955, of 1275 Brookway Blvd. — arrested for contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• John D. Portrey, 09/09/1981, of 42 Parsons Road — arrested for shoplifting, possession of paraphernalia and probation violation by BPD.
• Andrew Graham, 02/12/1996, of 101 Railroad St. — arrested for first offense shoplifting by BPD.
• Brittany Richardson, 01/26/1999, of 972 Venice Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Kenswalia Bridges, 12/11/1995, of 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
King’s Daughters Ambulance Service responded to 71 calls over the weekend, including 39 emergencies; area reports
Fire reports The Brookhaven Fire Department responded to an electrical fire at 1:36 p.m. Sunday on West Enterprise Drive. No... read more