Brookhaven man arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a child; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Joe Kenyon Mobley, 06/28/1982, of 1868 Toy Drive — arrested for simple domestic assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• George Skipworth, 11/01/1972, 2452 Ellzey Drive in Wesson — serving time during a pleadings process with Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• James Bessonette II, 06/25/1980, 1224 Union St. — serving time during a pleadings process with Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Demetrius Smith, 11/19/1982, of 509 Lottie St. — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Laura Davis, 01/06/1985, of 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for a drug court violation with LCSO.
• Joseph Dunaway, 12/08/1984, of 111 Hoover Hammond Road in Jayess — serving a felony sentence with LCSO.
• Tony Lamar Freeman, 08/03/1960, of 576 Halbert Heights Road — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Willie Nelson, 03/15/1970, of 1012 Washington St. — arrested on a warrant on BPD.
• Garrett Lee Coone, 07/12/1999, of 1245 Vienna Trail — arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a child and switched tag by LCSO.
• Timothy Leggett, 08/06/1983, of 1601 Clark Travis Road — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Jeffery D. Wall, 11/18/1979, of 526 Washington St. — arrested for disorderly conduct and disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Shanta Williams, 07/31/1989, of 1121 Wesley Chapel Road in Hazlehurst — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Seven couples file for marriage licenses in Lincoln and Lawrence counties; marriage, divorce records
Divorce records Divorces filed with the Lincoln County Chancery Clerk for the week of Jan. 1 are: • Amanda C.... read more