Brookhaven man arrested for trafficking in controlled substances; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Joshua Ray Wallace, 04/29/1991, of 3733 Jackson Liberty Road in Wesson — arrested for contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lilly Smith, 12/09/1998, of 609 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Garrett Coone, 07/12/1999, of 12454 of Vienna Trail — arrested for petit larceny by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Howard, 12/10/1983, of 907 Union St. — arrested for trafficking in controlled substances by LCSO.
• Joseph McLeod, 04/17/1999, of 2325 Palamino Loop — arrested for petit larceny by LCSO.
• Arren Haines, 03/21/1998, of 1175 Hwy. 552 in Lorman — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Melissa Jean Posey, 07/27/1963, of 955 Auburn Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for false pretense by LCSO.
• Chad Moak, 08/13/1980, of 1548 California Road — serving a felony sentence with LCSO.
• Jeremy Lee Mosley, 07/22/1977, of 3305 Kyzar Loop — arrested for knowing violation of a protection order by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • James Henry Cason, 05/17/1953, of 2188 Warren Road —... read more