Brookhavenite arrested for DUI and careless driving; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Monday was as follows:
• Janay Robinson, 01/11/1987, of 115 Larkspur St. — arrested on an Indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Roseann Perry, 11/03/1975, of 1033 Hamlet Drive in Magnolia — arrested on an indictment by LCSO.
• Joseph Cody Freeman, 11/14/1996, of 927 Mt. Zion Road in Wesson — arrested for a probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Todd R. Williamson, 09/08/1969, 2054 Johnston Chapel Road in Summit — serving time for a drug court violation with MDOC.
• Ronald Beeck, 12/31/1960, of 803 South First St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bradley Alan Rogers, 12/18/1989, of 72 County Farm Road — arrested for simple domestic assault by BPD.
• Tina Rocko,03/01/1980, of 20 Clay Kirkland Road in Poplarville — arrested for jury tampering by LCSO.
• Troy Allen, 11/08/1967, of 1961 Paxton Lane — arrested for a probation violation by BPD.
• Walter Shell, 12/17/1985, of 996 Hwy. 583 — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Eden Ashley Beiser, 10/22/1990, of Fern Lane — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Larontae Bird, 08/07/1996, of 3041 Bluebird Trail—arrested for DUI and careless driving by LCSO.
• Joseph Wallace, 12/12/1988, of 3733 Jackson Liberty Drive in Wesson — arrested for trespassing by LCSO.
• Cody Delane Brister, 07/16/1996, of 1549 Mallalieu Drive — arrested on an indictment by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Traffic... read more