Brookhaven man arrested for domestic assault; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Doreen Dickerson, 11/30/1972, of 1336 Union St. Ext. — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and driving without a driver’s license by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kadijah Carter, 02/26/1990, of 1102 Pearl River Ave. in McComb — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Lorie Wilson, 08/22/1985, of 106 North Smylie St. — arrested for possession in jail of contraband items and conspiracy by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Becky N. Kemph, 08/15/1988, of 1003 Mallalieu Road — arrested for conspiracy and possession in jail of contraband items by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• John Mayberry, 04/17/1980, of 162 West Enterprise St.—arrested for simple domestic assault by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows: • Alexis Wilcher, 12/06/1990, of 1506 Brignall Road... read more