Jackson resident arrested by Brookhaven Police for public profanity and disorderly behavior; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Edward Jenkins, 04/10/1993, of 805 Williams Street — arrested for probation violation by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Todd R. Williamson, 09/08/1969, of 2054 Johnston Chapel Road in Summit — serving time for drug court violation with Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Zachary Davis, 02/11/1983, of 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for a drug court violation with MDOC.
• Holly Ann Dickey, 12/14/1994, of 3664 Wooley Trail — arrested for first offense DUI by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• James Jeffery, 02/10/1998, of 2401 Appaloosa Lane — arrested for possible sale or transfer of a stolen firearm by BPD.
• Steven Lenoir, 08/29/1973, of 352 Knollwood Trail in Bogue Chitto — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Ladonna Whetstone, 02/18/1969, of 2237 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for first offense DUI and driving on the wrong side of the road by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Denecca Diggs, 06/02/1987, of 205 Albert St. — arrested for probation violation by BPD.
• Anthony T. Cleve, 05/26/1989, of 298 David Shurman St. in New Hebron — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Ralqueshea D. Crisler, 04/19/1993, of 116 Thousand Oak Circle in Jackson — arrested for using profanity in a public space, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and resisting arrest by BPD.
• Neal Ravenhorst, 10/09/1961, of 512 North Church St. — arrested for simple domestic assault by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office and Brookhaven Police respond to numerous calls over weekend, including indecent exposure; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Traffic stop on East Monticello... read more