4 plead guilty in Lincoln County to sale of cocaine, marijuana, hydrocodone or meth; dispositions
Lincoln County Circuit Court dispositions for the week of Jan. 29 are:
• Justin Lee Hughes’ indictment was remanded Jan. 29.
• An order of nolle prosequi (do not prosecute) was issued for count five of Marcus D. Smith’s indictment (shooting into a motor vehicle) Jan. 30.
• Cleveland R. Chatman pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of at least one-tenth but less than two grams of cocaine Jan. 30.
• James B. Lewis pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute marijuana and possession of more than 30 grams but less than one kilogram of marijuana with intent to distribute Jan. 30.
• Rafin Henderson pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon Jan. 30.
• Kenneth Wayne Acy pleaded guilty to conspiracy to sell marijuana, unlawful sale of at least 30 but less than one kilogram of marijuana, unlawful possession of more than two but more than 10 grams of methamphetamine with intent to distribute Jan. 30.
• George Anthony Skipworth pleaded guilty to unlawful sale of at least 20 but less than 40 doses of hydrocodone Jan. 30.
• Tony Anthony Brown pleaded guilty to unlawful sale of less than two grams but more than one-tenth gram of methamphetamine Jan. 30.
Four couples apply for marriage licenses in Lincoln County during last week of January; marriage records
Marriages Marriage applications filed in Lincoln County for the week of Jan. 29 were: • Curtis Eugene Davis and Billie Jo... read more