Bogue Chitto resident arrested for purchase of alcohol by person under 21; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Charles Louis Lewanika, 09/10/1980, of 821 Bamboo Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for purchase of alcohol for a person under 21 by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Teresa Brown, 02/20/1974, of 524 East Chickasaw St. — arrested for disorderly conduct and willfully breaking the peace by BPD.
• Andrew Rushing, 06/17/1991, of 1828 Sycamore Trail — arrested on a warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Nhung Nguyen, 01/25/1982, of 545 South Jackson St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Sang David Le, 04/08/1992, of South Jackson St. — arrested for disorderly conduct and willfully breaching the peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Dispositions Lincoln County Circuit Court dispositions for the week of Jan. 29 are: • Justin Lee Hughes’ indictment was remanded Jan.... read more