2 Crystal Springs residents arrested by Brookhaven Police for trespassing; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Seth N. Davis, 07/12/1993, of 811 Roberson St. — arrested for possession of alcohol by a person under 21 by Brookhaven Police Department.
• William Evans, 12/14/1969, of 137 Hwy. 84 — arrest for speeding, possession of synthetic marijuana in a motor vehicle, disorderly conduct, first offense DUI and damaging a traffic control device by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• David William Wallace, 09/15/1987, of 134 Wakefield Lane — arrested for contempt of court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Shelton Lee Blue, 09/06/1981, of 604 Adams St. — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Christopher Lee Case, 11/24/1993, of 85 Amite Road — arrested for disturbance of family by BPD.
• Bresha Brown, 06/21/1993, of 1265 Field Lark Lane — arrested on a warrant and for simple domestic assault and disturbance of family by BPD.
• Chloe Porter, 05/08/1989, of 342 Watts Lane — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Samuel Johnson, 10/27/1979, of 1120 North Betty Lane in Clearwater, Florida — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Thomas Neil Allred, 05,08,1982, of 408 Freeman Road — arrested for simple domestic assault by LCSO.
• Jamareel Anderson, 12/18/1991, of 1078 Crooked Lane — arrested for simple assault by BPD.
• Michelle Renee Roberts of 1140 Thomas Road in Crystal Springs — arrested for trespassing by BPD.
• James Bradley Odom, 10/08/1970, of 1140 Thomas Road in Crystal Springs — arrested for trespassing by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Suspicious activity on Union Street... read more