Brookhaven woman arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, paraphernalia; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Coalette Michelle Case, 09/24/1986, of 1548 California Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of a schedule I/II controlled substance and first offense DUI by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Johnny Bee McCall, 01/22/1990, of 2416 Ellis Road — arrested for a probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Brett Malbrough, 11/24/1985, of 4088 Watson Drive in Wesson — arrested on an indictment by LCSO.
• Michaela F. Cameron, 05/12/1998, of 1282 Midway Road in Raymond — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Doreen Dickerson, 11/30/1972, of 1339 Union St. Ext. — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
KDMC Ambulance report King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 16 calls Tuesday. Six were transfers, with two to Jackson,... read more