Brookhaven woman arrested by MHP for DUI and other charges; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were was as follows:
• Carrie Richardson, 04/12/1978, of 530 Fern Lane — arrested for first offense DUI, no auto insurance, no seatbelt and failure to yield at a right-of-way by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Melinda Lowery, 12/27/1984, of 6149 Sylvarena Road in Wesson — arrested on a warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Rasheena Johnson, 07/23/1986, of 3006 Cress Lane in Wesson — arrested for two counts of false pretense by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bill Tyron Dickerson, 11/17/1967, of 2423 New Sight Road — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Zachary Davis, 02/11/1983, of 912 Hawk Trail — serving time for a drug court violation with Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Constance Renee Miller, 07/17/1982, of 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Tanner Curter, 10/03/1997, of 28769 Wagner Road in Albany, Louisiana — arrested for possession of marijuana by LCSO.
• Ellis Carr Jr., 12/25/1979, of 703 Holly St. in Summit — arrested on a warrant by BPD.
• Adrian M. Reed, 12/09/1979, of 300 Main St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon and three counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute by LCSO.
• Todd R. Williamson, 09/08/1969, of 2054 Johnston Chapel Road in Summit — serving time with LCSO.
• Theralisha Denise Bannock, 07/04/1978, of 1618 Hwy. 51 — arrested for a parole violation by MDOC.
• Carl Tyler, 06/14/1958, of 85 Amite Road — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, Brookhaven Police respond to several suspicious vehicle calls over weekend; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Fight on Industrial Park Road... read more