4 arrested for disorderly conduct by Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Monday was as follows:
• Marcus Sims, 01/28/1991, of 1273 Old St. John Road in Wesson — arrested on a warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Charles Christian Burgess, 07/29/1996, of 783 Hwy. 583 — arrested for careless driving, possession of alcohol in a dry county, improperly operating equipment and first offense DUI by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jessica Hafer, 11/17/1977, of 1829 Hwy. 550 — arrested for grand larceny by BPD.
• Jeffrey N. Bozeman, 08/30/1991, of 806 Lida Lane — serving time with LCSO.
• Ricardo Aguliara, 06/11/1985, of 111 Poplar St. — arrested for simple domestic assault and resisting arrest by LCSO.
• Christopher Jones, 07/10/1978, 0f 1206 Garden Park Drive in Jackson — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Jessie Terry, 10/21/1982, of 3922 West Capital St. in Jackson — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Lee Williams, 07/05/1969, of P.O. Box 1622 in Jackson — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Kenneth Ray Baggett, 09/06/1989, of 2750 Pearlie Drive — arrested for burglary by LCSO.
• Amanda Smith, 09/06/1989, of 421 Stoney Brook Lane in Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct by LCSO.
• Rachael Case, 10/16/1991, of 1011 Estate Drive in McComb — serving time with MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Copiah County reports The Wesson Police Department issued a speeding citation Saturday. The Wesson Volunteer Fire Department responded to a... read more