Wesson man arrested for simple domestic assault; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jeffrey N. Bozeman, 08/30/1991, of 806 Lida Lane — serving time for a drug court violation with Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Shawn Douglas Williams, 03/06/1991, 2827 Old Hwy. 51 in Wesson — arrested for a parole violation by MDOC.
• Jamie Reese, 10/15/1982, of 2319 Hwy. 550 — arrested on a warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Nathaniel Tillman, 10/08/1982, of 2124 John Smith Lane in Wesson — arrested for first offense DUI by LCSO.
• James Ottis Smith, 09/23/1970, of 307 Montgomery Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Angela Hope Wooley Letchworth, 03/24/1981, of 319 Georgia Ave. — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
• Jared Tyrae Vaughn, 11/02/1995, of 2860 JJ Lane in Wesson — arrested for simple domestic assault by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
3 couples file for marriage licenses in Lincoln County during 4th week of February; marriage, divorce records
Divorces Divorces filed with the Lincoln County Chancery Court for the week of Feb. 19 are: • Dexter Lamont Harris... read more