Bogue Chitto man arrested for burglary; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Verlin Monk, 07/10/1970, of 786Hog Chain Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for burglary and possession of burglary tools by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mack Pickett, 07/10/1959, of 105 West Meadowbrook Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Javonte U. Turner, 12/06/1996, of 919 Ozark Lane — arrested for possession of controlled substance and possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana by BPD.
• Chassion Catchings, 07/14/1993, of 441 South Jackson St. in Crystal Springs — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Soraja Perry, 07/11/1992, of 1362 Union St. — arrested for business trespassing by BPD.
• Josie Tyler, 08/23/1989, of 3045 Hopewell Road — arrested for a parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Darrius Welson, 04/25/1990, of 787 Saints Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows: • Assault on Union Street Extension • Loud music... read more