Starkville man arrested by Brookhaven Police for disorderly conduct; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jarveay LaTroy Harris, 04/16/1997, of Pecan Grove Park Road — arrested for disorderly conduct by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dennis Henderson, 01/19/1970, of 1586 Shanna Lane — arrested for possession of paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thomas Turner Jr., 02/15/1968, of 1012 Thadison St. — arrested on a warrant for simple domestic assault and possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Rachael Case, 10/16/1991, of 1011 Estate Drive in McComb — serving time for a drug court violation with Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jeffrey N. Bozeman, 08/30/1991, of 806 Lida Lane — serving time for a drug court violation with LCSO.
• Adam Cody Porter, 03/20/1991, of 3425 Old Brandon Road in Pearl — arrested for shoplifting and trespassing by BPD.
• Scottie Jacob Peavey, 12/18/1992, of 1980 New Sight Road — arrested for speeding, no auto insurance and first offense DUI by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jessica Diane Abrams, 05/27/1988, of 2016 East Lincoln Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Danny Carl Golden, 04/19/1986, of 333 Mary St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, public drunkenness and possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Nicklouas Authur Colbert, 03/23/1983, of 1109 Laurel Hill Drive in Starkville — arrested for disorderly conduct by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursay was as follows: • Shayla Manspeaker, 04/18/1997, of 1658 Bogue Chitto... read more