Brookhaven woman arrested for public drunkenness; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Donald Landrew, 08/09/1963, of 126 Oak St. in Summit — arrested for shoplifting by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ricky Thompson, 11/23/1963, of 659 Forest Trail — arrested for trespassing by LCSO.
• James Hall, 04/25/1979, of 54 NE Eola Trail — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Christen Ratcliff, 02/09/1992, of 799 Hwy. 84 — arrested for public drunk by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tiara Chaunte Jenkins, 09/30/1996, of 711 E. Washington St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Alarm on North Jackson Street • Traffic... read more