9 arrested over weekend on alcohol- or drug-related charges; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Juan Sorto, 07-16-1973, of 1295 Monticello St. — arrested for DUI first offense by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Randy Dean, 03-15-1988, of 100 Carnival Lane, Lafayette, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first offense and purchase or possession or beer or wine by person under 21 by BPD.
• Charity Smith, 02-29-1984, of 1074 West Lincoln St. — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault and uttering forgery by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mitchell Smith, 06-29-1974, of 4134 Bouie Mill Road — arrested assault/simple domestic violence first/second offense by LCSO.
• Larry Gene Jones, 07-26-1982, no address given — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Wendy Scruggs, 09/01/1977, 4457 Smith Acres — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Alexus Bobell, 03/09/84, of 1362 Northhaven St. — arrested for public drunk, leaving the scene of an accident, unattended vehicle by BPD.
• Cardella Ranklins, 05/18/58, of 326 Josanna St., Jackson — arrested for DUI first offense, careless driving by LCSO.
• Terrance Colt Lamkin, 12/09/83, of 3182 Hwy. 51 S, McComb — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannibinoids in motor vehicle, DUI first offense, no insurance by LCSO.
• Keontavios M. Lofton, 12/08/97, of 317 Mallory Dr., Byram — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannibinoids in motor vehicle by BPD.
• Tiffany Tonya Hanks, 03/07/92, of 1218 Ballard Lane — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Andre Deon Moore, 01/03/94, of 2009 London Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first offense, careless driving by LCSO.
• Kolby Joe Hart, 03/20/99, of 244 Brumfield Road, Summit — arrested for contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Divorces Divorces filed with the Lincoln County Chancery Court for the week of March 10 are: • Frances Smith vs.... read more