Bogue Chitto woman arrested for felony bad check; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Jadarius Blackwell, 09/10/1997, of 2581 SE Old Hwy. 51 Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance enhanced by firearm.
• Kolby Joe Hart, 03/20/1999, of 244 Brumfield Road, Summit — arrested for contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anna Louise Pepper, 04/22/1971, of 754 Ferguson Mill Road, Silver Creek — arrested for indictment by BPD.
• Billie Jo Swann, 02/13/1963, of 209 Rogers Circle — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of controlled substance and improperly operating equipment by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Cathy R. Williams, 12/17/1962, of 413 Ty Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• Wayne Parnell Smith, 10/27/1969, address not available — arrested for possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance and possession with intent to sell a controlled substance
• Kevin Ward, 03/04/1985, of 112 Ford Calcote Road, Monticello — possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance, no proof of auto insurance, no driver license by MHP.
• Garrick Haynes, 12/05/1973, no address — arrested for failure to stop when officer signals, no driver license, disobeying traffic control device, reckless driving, no auto insurance, expired/no tag, possession of paraphernalia by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tony Lyons, 04/05/1978, of 519 South First St. — arrested for controlled substance, possession with intent to distribute by BPD.
• Michael Stevenson, 01/04/1989, of 717 Freret St., Morgan City, Louisiana — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Monticello reports The Monticello Fire Department reported a structure fire at 6:10 p.m. Tuesday at a duplex at 11 Old... read more