Summit man arrested by Brookhaven Police for misdemeanor embezzlement; arrest reports
Published 8:45 pm Monday, March 19, 2018
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Skylar J. Pritchard, 02/17/1999, 2830 Bahalia Road, Wesson — arrested on a city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Riley Davis, 07/26/1997, 1018 Hwy. 84, Monticello — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, no auto insurance by BPD.
• Robert Earl Martin, 07/15/1980, no address listed — arrested for no driver license, violation of city beer ordinance and a city warrant by BPD.
• Alan Pardi Jr., 08/19/1985, no address listed — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Amber Rushing, 02/15/1993, 2456 Heucks Retreat Road, Wesson — arrested for city warrant by BPD.
• Brady Lance Rollins, 04/10/1976, 5061 Old Brookhaven Road, Summit — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement by BPD.
• Reginald Lewis Walker, 07/08/1970, no address listed — violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.