Three Brookhaven residents arrested for simple assault; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday through Wednesday was as follows:
• Xavier Smith, 03/08/1984, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for simple assault, domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Amanda Wallace, 09/24/1982, 2067 County Line Drive, Summit — arrested for burglary by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jonathan Hogan, 12/11/1996, 1810 Finwood Trail SE — arrested for simple assault, domestic violence, disturbance of family by LCSO.
• Frank Jackson, 08/13/1991, 989 Maliulie Drive — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Richard Mosley, 11/26/1984, 4101 Barner Road, Hazlehurst — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Jimmie Rice, 09/03/1961, 7105 West County Road, Scipio, Indiana — arrested by BPD (charges no listed).
• Willie Gayten Jr., 10/19/1995, 374 SE Hwy. 583 — arrested for failure to stop when officer signals by BPD.
• John S. Henry, 09.27/1985, 7261 Hwy. 182, Franklin, Louisiana — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, conspiracy by LCSO.
• Kevin Brothern Sr., 05/31/1971, 916 Forrest Trail — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Samuel Wade, 04/18/1992, 311 Industrial Park Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, and possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm by MDOC.
• Larecia Sanders, 07/17/1981, 708 East Chickasaw — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Gerald Nugent, 12/19/1991, 198 Lambert Road, Monticello — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Ricky Lynn Potts, 8/13/1963, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested for simple assault, physical menace to create fear by LCSO.
• Samuel Gayten, 12/31/1986, 413 Dale Trail — arrested for malicious mischief by BPD.
• David Wilson, 11/13/1973, 123 Albert St. — arrested for DUI first offense by LCSO.
• William Shelton Jr., 2/22/1969, no address listed — arrested for probation violation, indictment, warrant from outside jurisdiction by LCSO.
• Kenneth T. Lee, 11/07/1963, 210 Causey Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Jamica Wells, 7/25/1997, 1011 Emwood St., Mccomb — arrested for possession of beer or light wine by a minor by BPD.
• Leonard W. Doss Jr., 7/27/1969, 1300 Marie St., Hattiesburg — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Sheriff reports The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reports for Tuesday were as follows: • Burglary on White Oak Drive •... read more