Silver Creek man arrested in Lincoln County for public drunk; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, no address listed — arrested for warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ieshia Butler, 1/27/1991, 124 West Enterprise St. — arrested for warrants and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Bruce Washington, 9/08/1982, no address listed — arrested for warrant by BPD.
• Michael Cameron, 11/12/1977, 204 Rosehill Road, Silver Creek — arrested for public drunk, warrant by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Chad White,1/25/1987, 2791 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for contempt of court and false pretense by BPD.
• Michael William Carroll, 12/18/1980, 100 Cherry St. — arrested for warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Dispositions for March 16-23: • Gloria Weathersby, indicted November 2014 for receiving stolen property and conspiracy to receive stolen property... read more