Brookhaven man arrested for DUI child endangerment; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Rachael Nicole Clay, 08/06/1988, 3656 Wesley Rd., Hazlehurst — serving time for drug court violation for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Darryl Womack, 10/18/1963, 4106 Rocky Falls, Hazlehurst — arrested for public drunkenness by LCSO.
• Trelin Courdell McWilliams, 04/25/1997, 621 Houston Avenue, Jackson — arrested for armed robbery by LCSO.
• James O’Quinn, 01/23/1992, 2137 E Hwy. 84, Meadville — arrested for armed robbery by LCSO.
• Heather Oroake Tanner, 06/14/1979, 1680 Ramsey Drive St. — arrested for DUI first by LCSO.
• Danny Miller Forehand, 08/26/1957, 3712 Chicken Farm Road — arrested for public drunkenness, possession of beer or light wine in dry county by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Devante Pope, 03/12/1992, 1265 Field Lark Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Brandon Case, 12/22/1986, 422 Junior Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, carrying concealed weapon by BPD.
• Willie Banks, 03/29/1947, 2885 Earls Trail, Wesson — arrested for two counts of sale or possession of alcoholic beverage in dry county, possession of paraphernalia, driving on wrong side of road, possession of marijuana misdemeanor, DUI first by LCSO.
• Jamal Powell, 12/14/1985, 1130 Old Brook Road — arrested for purchase of possession of beer or wine by a person under the age of 21 by BPD.
• Jarred Bairfield, 08/24/1994, 104 Harmony Road, Crystal Springs — arrested for DUI first by LCSO.
• Jeremy Norton, 09/01/1979, 854 Hwy. 550 — arrested for DUI first, DUI child endangerment first offense, careless driving by LCSO.
• Emily Joann Anderton, 12/16/1991, 1150 Weaver Road, McComb — serving time for drug court violation for Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jasmine Nicole Maxwell, 05/28/1996, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for malicious mischief value under $1,000 by BPD.
• Travell Laron Williams, 04/08/1980, 2793 James Drive — arrested for contempt of court, indictment, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by LCSO.
• Randall Dewayne Page, 10/01/1996, 1023 Freddy Lane, McComb — arrested for no driver license, careless driving, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, no auto insurance, public drunkenness by BPD.
• Mary Harveston, 10/01/1980, 1893 Hwy. 583 — arrested for trespassing by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Copiah County reports Wesson police issued one citation for speeding, two for possession of a controlled substance, and three for... read more