Bureau of Narcotics arrests two men on misdemeanor possession charges; Lincoln County arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Gloria Weathersby, 02/16/1994, 312 North Jackson St. — arrested on Circuit Court warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Patrick Allen Scott, 04/23/1998, 1664 SE Hunters Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for alcoholic beverage/social host law by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Monica Parcell, 04/19/1980, 1675 East Monticello Street — serving misdemeanor sentence for BPD.
• Carles Jacon Ard, 09/15/1975, 980 Wellman — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear by LCSO.
• Charly Greer, 04/10/1988, 989 Mallaleiu Road — arrested on probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jamarrel Anderson, 12/28/1991, 900 Williams St. — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, two charges of misdemeanor possession of marijuana or controlled substance by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Aza Banks, 07/22/1981, no address listed — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana or controlled substance by MBN.
• Andrew Rushing, 06/17/1991, 1828 Sycamore Trail — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with willful want, concealing property subject to lein, resisting or obstructing arrest, city warrant, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Kentrell Tucker, 10/27/1995, 1345 Monticello Street — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with willful want, and possession, sale or transfer of stolen firearm by BPD.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
KDMC Ambulance report King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 21 calls Monday. Eight were transfers, one in the city,... read more