Bogue Chitto man arrested for grand larceny; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Jonathon Denzel Dillon, 05/10/1993, 206 Washington Ave., McComb — arrested on indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Johnny Yearby Jr., 01/08/1975, 208 Oakland Drive, Natchez — arrested for uttering forgery by LCSO.
• James Edward Evans, 05/16/1982, 346 Yellow Pine Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for grand larceny by LCSO.
• Tina Leggett, 11/22/1967, 1583 Shana Lane St. — arrested for sale or possession of alcoholic beverage in a dry county by LCSO.
• Kelly Thomas Melton, 02/19/1973, 3943 Wooly Trail NW — arrested for improperly operating equipment, felony possession of a controlled substance, sale or possession of alcoholic beverage in a dry county, no auto insurance, misdemeanor fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Alarm on East Monticello Street • Traffic... read more