Brookhaven police arrest man for possession of weapon by felon, felony concealed weapon; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Lindsey Lofton, 10/31/1990, 425 Ramah Trail, McCall Creek — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Kenneth R. Graham, 11/19/1969, no address listed — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, profanity in a public place, public drunkenness, felony carrying concealed weapon, misdemeanor possession of marijuana or controlled substance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Deana Covington, 04/20/1972, 2000 New Sight Drive NE — arrested for public drunkenness, disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Dusty St. Marie, 12/15/1982, 1109 Belt Line Road — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Raymond Earl Ladd, 03/24/1963, 228 Cherry Lane, Batesville — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, DUI first, two charges of possession of a schedule II controlled substance, possession of a schedule I controlled substance by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department reports for Monday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Vehicle... read more