Liberty woman arrested for felony bad check by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Michael Cooper Barlow, 04/20/1997, 5098 Sylvarena Road, Wesson — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of beer or light win in a dry county, DUI refusal by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Sidney Allen, 12/15/1976, 62 Bracey Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Yolanda V. Smith, 11/05/1985, 1331 ½ Brignal Road — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Willie Humphrey, 02/28/1972, 808 Dow St. — arrested on indictment by MDOC.
• Dacia R. Gautreaux, 11/11/1981, 3682 Everett Bridge Road, Liberty — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• Camilla Brewer, 03/30/1973, 606 South First St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching of the peace with willful want by BPD.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Copiah County reports Wesson police issued three citations Tuesday, one for expired license, one for speeding and one for possession... read more