Brookhaven man arrested for domestic assault, shooting into a dwelling; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Marketta Windham, 05/12/1991, 915 S Egypt Circle, arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jason Taylor, 11/01/1975, arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want by BPD.
• David Crites, 04/26/1963, 504 S Smylie Street, arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by BPD.
• Cory Watts, 12/01/1982, 822 Dale St., Monticello, arrested for warrant fee by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office
• Daniel Watts, 08/21/1994, Dixie Garden Lane Wesson, arrested for improperly operating equipment, DUI, alcoholic beverage/sell or possession in dry county by LCSO.
• Latarvus C. Crockett, 08/18/1987, E Chickasaw Street, arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, shooting into a dwelling by BPD.
• Twanequa Chatman, 05/28/1992, 1152 Williams Street, arrested for conspiracy and trespassing by BPD.
• Isabella Wheeler, 09/26/1997, 4750 E Homochitto Gloster, arrested for DUI, driving on wrong side of road by LCSO.
• Raley Michelle Hill, 08/31/1998, 1084 Dace Lane Liberty, arrested for DUI, beer or light wine/possession by minor by LCSO.
• Emily Anderton, 12/16/1982, 1150 Weaver Road McComb, arrested for drug court violation by LCSO.
• Homer Smith, 09/03/1964, 934 Bryant Street, arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Maurice Antonio Perkins, 07/13/1980, 801 E Washington Street, arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Federal tax liens Federal tax liens filed with the Lincoln County Chancery Court during the week of May 18 are:... read more