2 Smithdale residents arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Robert L. Harrigal Jr., 09/18/1984, 1044 Hwy. 550 — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Twayia Dixon, 08/09/1966, 12 Katie Trail SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant, aggravated assault, use of a deadly weapon by BPD.
• Hope E. Cothern, 02/12/1981, 452 Dogwood Lane, Smithdale — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement by BPD.
• James M. Cothern, 04/26/1983, 452 Dogwood Lane, Smithdale — arrested for misdemeanor embezzlement by BPD.
• Lamber Coleman, 11/21/1989, 325 South Railroad St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Jerome Dale Coleman, 12/16/1994, 922 NW Union St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Zorehyia Taylor, 05/31/1996, 631 Booker Avenue — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Saturday-Monday were as follows: • Intoxicated subject on S Whitworth Avenue •... read more