Brookhaven man arrested for failure to register as sex offender; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Ariel Owens, 03/17/1994, 1216 Gleason Loop No. 29 — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, no tail lights, no driver license by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Josie Lee Tyler, 08/23/1989, 3045 SE Hopewell Road — arrested for failure to register as sex offender by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cardarrius Lavante Autmon, 01/13/1999, 801 Old Brook Road — arrested for carrying concealed weapon by BPD.
• Brittany Lee Durr, 06/24/1985, 1437 Hilltop Lane — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, false reporting of a crime, child endangerment by BPD.
• Jennifer Nations, 07/12/1961,2849 Hwy. 51 S, Bogue Chitto — arrested for burglary of occupied dwelling, receiving stolen property value of $1,000 or less by LCSO.
• Damion Youngblood, 07/18/1994, 216 Magee Hill Road, Tylertown — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows: • Tyrone Calhoun, 12/22/1967, 424 E Cherokee St.... read more