Woodville resident arrested for bringing controlled substance into a jail; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Charles Ray Smith, 03/23/1983, 1470 Mission Hill Road, Wesson — arrested for conspiracy to sell controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Scott C. DeHart, 05/13/1991, 421 Neptune, Morgan City, Louisiana — arrested for speeding 30-plus over limit, driving with suspended license, switched tag, no insurance by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Stacey Barnwell, 05/22/1982, 2000 Robert Charles Drive, Monticello — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell by LCSO.
• Frank Turner Jr., 01/23/1982, 316 I Ave., Woodville — arrested for bringing controlled substance into a jail by LCSO.
• Andrew Lee Rushing, 06/17/1991, 1828 Sycamore Trail — arrested for possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kenneth Demeyers, 01/21/1981, 415 North Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Alarm on Hampton Drive • Unlock on... read more