Two men arrested for DUI; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Michael William Carroll, 12/18/1980, 100 Cherry St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, business burglary by Brookhaven Police Department.
• David Ratliff Jr., 10/18/1983, 1261 Ratliff Lane — arrested for careless driving, possession of controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Lejontae Tyell Humphrey, 05/27/1997, 236 Wood St. — arrested for indictment by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Henry Lyles, 08/14/1968, 1111 South Second St. — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Fredrick Flowers, 12/30/1981, 1032 Hwy. 550 — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Odarius Montana Black, 12/23/1996, 523 Turner St. — arrested for warrant from outside jurisdiction, warrant from justice court, probation violation by LCSO.
• Dariendejuan Fells, 06/05/1995, 502 McCormick Court — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Markus Dewayne Davis, 07/10/1975, 1545 Northwest Seventh Ave., Miami, Florida — arrested on circuit court warrant by LCSO.
• Emily Anderton, 12/16/1982, 1150 Weaver Road Lot #2 McComb — arrested for drug court violation by LCSO.
• James Demetrius Smith, 11/19/1982, 1224 Union St. — arrested for DUI by BPD.
• Joshua Wallace, 04/29/1991, 3733 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• John Hall, 11/12/1956, 1312 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested for DUI, possession of beer or light wine in dry county, alcoholic beverage/ selling or possession in dry counter, careless driving by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Highway Patrol report Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to a two-vehicle wreck at 2:17 p.m. Friday on Hwy. 550... read more