Sontag woman arrested for embezzlement; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
•John Mayberry, 04/17/1980, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joseph Cole, 07/18/1977, 1062 Weston Lane, Union Church — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by BPD.
• Maurice Paul Guss, 01/02/1990, 4011 South Washington St. — arrested on court order by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Kirk Christopher Womack, 09/18/1998, 309 Curran Ave. — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by BPD.
• Donald McKay, 10/10/1964, 3412 Askew Ferry Road, Edwards — arrested on indictment by BPD.
• Anastacia Edwards, 12/18/1979, 695 Freeman Road SW, Summit — arrested for shoplifting, assault by BPD.
• Marvis Dixon, 07/06/1983, 309 Amite Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• John D. Portrey, 09/09/1981, 042 Parsons Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Ammie Odom, 10/04/1973, 3164 Broom Road, Wesson — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Sallie Alton, 10/28/1955, 1030 Beauregard Road, Wesson — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Johnny Lee Banks, 04/05/1988, 2460 Loyd Star Lane — arrested for DUI, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, alcoholic beverage/selling or possession in a dry county, careless driving by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Thomas Jason Taylor, 11/01/1975, 106 West Minnesota St. — arrested for disturbance of family by BPD.
• Danny Hunt, 09/10/1990, 160 Huntsville Lane, Meadville — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, DUI, improperly operating equipment by LCSO.
• Dustin Brewer, 07/23/1988, 3617 Union Road — arrested for DUI, careless driving, beer or light wine/possession in dry county, alcoholic beverage/selling or possession in dry county by LCSO.
• Emily Anderton, 12/16/1982, 1150 Weaver Road, McComb — arrested for drug court violation by LCSO.
• Alesia White, 03/11/1987, 376 International Road, Sontag — arrested for embezzlement by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: • Warrant check on Mary Street • Alarm... read more