3 arrested for assault; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Lasonya M. Sanders, 06/20/1964, 220 East Minnesota St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Evelyn Breanna Berry, 08/04/1997, 727 Middleton St. — arrested for aggravated assault/extreme indifference to life by BPD.
• Carrie Lynn Lablanc, 03/06/1990, 1069 California Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Teresa Brown, 02/20/1974, 415 Curran Ave. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want by BPD.
• Dedric Butler, 12/16/1973, 116 Henry Myers St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• David Smith, 03/01/1964, 1345 Mission Hill Road, Wesson — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest by BPD.
• Tarius Maurice McNair Jr., 10/10/1997, no address listed — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, auto burglary by BPD.
• Ronald Beech, 12/31/1960, 900 Williams St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows: •John Mayberry, 04/17/1980, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested on... read more