Brookhaven woman arrested for selling liquor without a permit; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Tiffany Tonya Hanks, 03/07/1992, 1218 Ballard Lane, arrested on city warrant — by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Erica Skye Pruden, 12/08/1994, 917 Calvary Drive, arrested for DUI, selling liquor without a permit, careless driving — by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christian Spires, 04/22/1991, 530 North Fifth St., arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order — by BPD.
• Rance Williams, 11/12/1988, 114 Bankhead Lane Crystal Springs, arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana — by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Daynesha Johnson, 12/20/1995, 723 Swam Ave. Jackson, arrested for probation violation — by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Old Hwy 51 • Ambulance assist... read more