5 arrested in Lincoln County for assault, disorderly conduct, disturbing peace; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Helen Elizabeth Dias, 06/18/1983, 1328 Sammy Trail — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Edward Roberson, 12/19/1982, 329 West Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by LCSO.
• Austin Edwards, 09/11/1991, 826 Denton Trail — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• David Earl Berry, 06/07/1956, 2437 Ellis Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Roy Scott Davis, 09/08/1982, 1250 Legary Lane — arrested for disturbing the peace by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
3 marriage licenses issued in Lincoln, Lawrence counties in week ending June 22; marriage, divorce records
Divorces Divorces filed with the Lincoln County Chancery Court during the week of June 22 are: • Joseph Steven Bailey... read more