4 men arrested on DUI charges over weekend; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Saturday-Monday was as follows:
• David Earl Berry, 06/07/1956, 2437 Ellis Road — arrested for disturbing the peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Roy Scott Davis, 09/08/1982, 1250 Legary Lane — arrested for parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Denario Keon Caldwell, 07/03/1997, 1603 Oak Brook Drive, Jackson — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction by BPD.
• Micah Freeman, 12/25/1993, 1535 Walley Lane — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Lorie Wilson, 08/22/1985, 1000 North Mallilieu Road — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Christopher Ridgley, 07/08/1993, 53 Allbritton Road — arrested for DUI, disobeying traffic control device, lack of auto insurance by LCSO.
• Jonathan Earl Tyler, 04/30/1989, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for DUI, disobeying traffic control device, lack of auto insurance by LCSO.
• Alissa Wallace, 09/18/1992, 3155 Wallace Ave. — arrested for controlled substance/possession with intent to distribute by BPD.
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, 6215 South Cleveland Ave. — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon by BPD.
• Kenneth C. Smith, 09/25/1992, 2716 Southeast Cole Drive — arrested for probation violation by BPD.
• Zayrick Taylor, 03/11/1998, 631 Booker Ave. — arrested for DUI, lack of driver’s license, careless driving, false statement of identity, possession of an alcoholic beverage by a minor, city warrant, attempt to commit an offense by LCSO.
• Kevin P. Billups, 01/23/1980, 2948 Lukeville Lane, Brusley, Louisiana — arrested for DUI, speeding, failure to stop when officer signals, none or expired tag by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Mario Montrelle Patterson, 10/16/1985, 311 North Ragsdale, Hazlehurst — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction by BPD.
• Benjamin Williams, 03/18/1992, 2145 Jackson Liberty Road — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child by LCSO.
• David B. Weiss, 03/09/1990, 1040 Moak Reeve Road, McComb — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in dry county, possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, indictment by LCSO.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 North Church St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest by BPD.
• Micah Freeman, 12/25/1993, 1535 Walley Lane — arrested for assault, physical menace to create fear by LCSO.
• Alex Dean Powell, 02/06/1988, 965 Jayess Road, Jayess — arrested for malicious mischief by Brookhaven Police Department.
• April Williams, 09/01/1984, 817 Robertson St. — arrested for discharge of firearm in city limits by BPD.
• Jessica Rushing, 07/12/1988, 738 North Jackson St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Brookhaven Police, Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office report 2 assault calls; police, sheriff’s reports
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday-Monday were as follows: • Disturbance on Rogers Circle • Traffic stop... read more