County, city offices will close 4th of July
Several city and county offices will be closed Wednesday in celebration of Independence Day, however, Waste Pro will run its regular route that day.
The following offices will be closed:
• Brookhaven-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce
• The U.S. Post Office
• The Mississippi Highway Patrol Driver License exam office.
• Brookhaven city offices
• Wesson, Monticello, Bude and Meadville city offices
• Lincoln and Lawrence county offices
• Franklin and Copiah county offices.
The Daily Leader will be closed Wednesday for the Fourth of July holiday. Due to Wednesday’s postal holiday, the July 4 edition of the newspaper will be combined with the Tuesday, July 3, edition.