2 arrested for felony bad check by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Donald Harrison Greer, 12/17/1983, 4190 Crestwood Lane — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Robert Pittman, 01/30/1988, 1283 Victory Trail — arrested for trespassing, larceny, conspiracy by LCSO.
• Shelley Lea Griffith, 02/13/1976, 1103 Zetus Road — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shunta Nicole Harris, 04/21/1978, 325 East Congress St. — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• Diedrick Mitchell, 05/04/1982, 1430 Dunn Pease Road, Raymond — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• Titus Washington Jr., 11/30/1997, 1111 Beltline Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, trespassing by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
KDMC Ambulance report King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 13 calls Wednesday. Three were transfers to Jackson. There were... read more