3 arrested for simple assault domestic violence; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Wednesday was as follows:
• Travis McDaniel, 06/04/1983, 406 Main Street — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Micah Freeman, 12/25/1993, 1535 Walley Lane — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Javon Banks, 12/20/1981, 3005 James Drive — arrested on circuit court warrant by BPD.
• David Javorris Lewis, 12/29/1987, 662 Halbert Heights Road — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana by BPD.
• Jerry G. Garner, 07/15/1986, 013 Garner Road of Jayess — arrested for malicious mischief by BPD.
• Michelle Kelly, 03/26/1988, 254 Rogers Circle — arrested for credit card use with intent to defraud by BPD.
• Adrian Brothern, 10/22/1981, 2608 Tulip Drive — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Shiemoesha Brumfield, 02/08/1993, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Brittany Belton, 04/02/1986, 1506 South Orange Drive of Los Angeles — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Wibur Ray Bruce Jr., 03/01/1988, 419 East Choctaw Street — arrested for possession of paraphernalia by BPD.
• Rachelle Knight, 01/09/1993, 430 North Fifth Street — arrested for obstructing justice by BPD.
• Travis Brinson, 11/18/1994, 915 Old Brook Road — arrested on city warrant, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, possession or intent to sell, transfer of stolen firearm, indictment by BPD.
• Jerimias Garcie, 04/07/1986, 330 North Church Street — arrested for speeding, expired drivers license by BPD.
• Kentrell Tucker, 10/27/1995, 1345 Monticello Street — arrested for disturbing the public peace, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest by BPD.
• Jamadia Camen, 01/17/1988, 210 Albert Street — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday-Wednesday were as follows: • Discharging firearm on Powell Street • Discharging... read more