Brookhaven man arrested for manufacturing a controlled substance; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Brandon Anding, 06/22/1986, 325 North Whitworth Ave. — arrested for business burglary by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tony Dale Carter Jr., 02/09/1988, 391 Rogers Lane — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, malicious mischief by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Wesley Blankenship, 08/21/1964, 1335 Cajun Trail — arrested for manufacturing of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Demichael Williams, 10/01/1975, 2004 Pleasant Grove Road, McComb — arrested for assault/simple violence by LCSO.
• Debra Michelle Smith, 01/21/1980, 1360 Field Lark Lane — arrested for DUI, none or expired tag by BPD.
• Tyler Hosick, 07/02/1997, 615 Mockingbird Drive — arrested for contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday-Sunday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Industrial Park Road •... read more