2 men arrested on weapons possession charges; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Jerry Lewis, 01/03/1977, 705 Flora St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jashawn Perkins, 05/18/1999, 2161 Zetus Road — arrested for speeding, city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jatavis Harris, 08/10/1999, 3916 Timberlane Road, Wesson — arrested for the carrying of a concealed weapon by BPD.
• William Hennington, 03/09/1970, 180 Lampton Lane — arrested for failure to support child by LCSO.
• Charles Rainey, 02/18/1963, 521 East Jasper St., Brandon — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Prowler on North Egypt Circle • Traffic... read more