6 arrested on drug, alcohol charges; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Paul A. Graham, 05/29/1987, 2455 Kelly Road — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bruce Durr, 05/24/1971, 1208 Ballard Lane — arrested on justice court warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Michael Crump, 06/26/1998, 236 East Whitworth Street of Crystal Springs — arrested on a hold from Copiah County by Copiah County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Brandon Lang, 10/08/1999, 856 Lott Smith Road — arrested for DUI by LCSO.
• Riche Elian Jackson, 05/19/2000, 261 Rose Hill Road of Fayette — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana, DUI by LCSO.
• Dustin Mitchell Case, 07/15/1984, 2258 Hwy. 550 — arrested for DUI by LCSO.
• Walter M. Owens, 01/16/1992, 825 Turner St. — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Trevieon Lewonn King, 02/20/1994, 800 Magee Drive — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Mack Pickett, 07/10/1959, 105 Meadowbrook Road — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Morris Michael Robinson, 07/24/1952, 926 Ole Brook Road — arrested for trespassing by LCSO.
• Everette Cameron, 12/06/1993, 437 North Sixth St. — arrested for DUI, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by BPD.
• Justin Phillips, 02/01/1988, 422 Junior Trail Northeast — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, careless driving, none or expired tag by LCSO.
• Kellen Johnson, 12/31/1982, 210 Fair St. — arrested for careless driving, no tag light, no auto insurance, DUI by LCSO.
• Deunte Humphrey, 05/26/1991, West Court Street — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana by BPD.
• Mahogany Pressley, 05/06/1993, 1135 Sherwood Lane, McComb — arrested for profanity in a public place by BPD.
• Aireona Allison, 04/21/1991, Brookman Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Federal tax liens levied in Lincoln County during the week ending July 6: • Robert L. Hoggart, P. O. Box... read more