Lincoln County man arrested for leaving accident scene
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Dennis Ray Butler, 12/16/1981, 533 East Cherokee St. — arrested for contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lawanda L. Lyons, 09/10/1981, 300 Georgia Ave. — arrested for contempt of court by BPD.
• Erik D. Branch, 07/23/1989, 3787 SE Hwy. 583 — arrested for no driver license, no auto insurance, no seatbelt by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Windy L. Spicer, 12/04/1983, 3787 SE Hwy. 583 — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, possession of paraphernalia by MHP.
• Scotty G. Davis, 05/20/1985, 1265 South Pricedale Road — arrested for leaving the scene of an accident, property damage, no driver license by MHP.
• Jaleel Sanders, 01/22/1996, 1359 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for DUI, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no driver license, no auto insurance by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows: • Troy Dupre, 10/15/1989, 274 Cypress Court, Houma,... read more