2 arrested for domestic violence assault by BPD
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Keith Smith, 09/30/1961, 236 Cotton Ridge Road, Tallassee, Alabama — arrested for DUI, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Markitus Kelly, 08/18/1993, 980 Union St. — arrested on city warrant, assault/simple domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Leroy Clark Jr., 07/29/1980, 2225 Wheeler Ave., Apt B, Killeen, Texas — arrested for controlled substance/possession of marijuana by BPD.
• Antione Smith, 08/05/1990, 3138 James Drive — arrested for business burglary by LCSO.
• Kern Pratt III, 09/26/1965, 430 Ruston St., Pearl — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by BPD.
• Meranda McGhiee, 10/29/1981, 420 Dale St. — arrested for disorderly conductby BPD.
• Tracey Haynes, 01/21/1975, 1202 Lindon St. — arrested for failure to stop when officer signals, no auto insurance, no driver license, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• Stormica Wilson, 10/13/1987, 1158 Ole Brook Road — arrested on city warrant, assault by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.